Ditch the fast food and get some good local takeout
We are currently offering take-out service as we work on our dining area. Order ahead online (for quickest service), call (hold times may be heavy during rush hours) or come in and order in person. Check back for weekly/monthly specials and seasonal changes. Have a big event coming up? Check out our catering menu. Be sure to stay connected with us for catering updates and news about our dining room progress.
The Bearded Chicken Take-out Menu
Please inform us of any food allergies when placing an order.
- Classic (Bone-in) $9.99 – $14.99 6-piece or 10-piece comes with your choice of sauce or rub.
- Tenders $8.99 – $13.99 4-piece or 6-piece comes with your choice of sauce or rub.
wings n’ waffles
- Wings N’ Waffles $13.49 6 bone-in wings or 4 tenders, buttermilk waffles, hot honey butter, 100% real maple syrup.
- Classic Buffalo The quintessential.
- Portuguese Buffalo Portuguese twist on the classic.
- Garlic Fever Garlic, hot sauce, garlic & more garlic.
- Flyin’ Hawiian Pineapple sweet & sour sauce.
- Sriracha-Doodle-Do Honey-Sriracha sauce. Spicy, salty & sweet.
- Bearded Texan Savory and smokey Texas-style bbq.
- Gold Digger The ultimate honey mustard sauce! Perfectly sweet and tangy. We call it twangy.
- Reaper Robust, crazy spicy hot sauce made with the Carolina Reaper — the hottest pepper in the world!
- Azorean One taste and you’d swear you died and went to Portuguese heaven!
- Nashville O.G. Southern-style cayenne rub. Little bit of sweet and a lot of heat!
- Bar-Beak-Q Our signature bbq rub. Finger-suckin’ good.
- Java A perfect blend of sweetness and dark roast coffee.
Four egg rolls in each order.
- Steak Bomb $12.99 Grilled shaved steak, onions and peppers, American cheese, sriracha mayo.
- Apple Pie $10.99 Homemade apple pie filling, dusted with cinnamon sugar, caramel sauce.
Bearded Chicken sammies
- Classic $11.99 Plain with your choice of sauce, with pickles, mayo, lettuce and tomato.
- Nashville O.G. $12.99 Nashville hot sauce, Nashville hot rub, pickles, mayo, lettuce and tomato.
- Fall Riva Hot $12.99 Azorean rub, Portuguese Buffalo sauce, blue cheese, banana peppers, lettuce and tomato.
- Hot Honey Maple $12.99 Maple mayo, hot honey, pickles, lettuce and tomato.
- Portuguese Grilled Cheese $6.99 Grilled cacoila, American cheese, Muenster cheese, goat cheese, banana peppers on a Portuguese bolo.
- Chopped Cheese $13.49 Our version of the bodega classic. Smash burger chopped with Azorean rub, grilled onions and American cheese, served on a sub roll with lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and mayo.
Home-made fries cut fresh daily.
- Plain $4.50 Spice it up with one of our rubs.
- Portuguese Buffalo $5.99 Azorean rub, Portuguese Buffalo sauce and banana peppers.
- Garlic Fever $5.99 Garlic Fever sauce, sriracha mayo and banana peppers.
- Sr-rock-ya $5.99 Sriracha-Doodle-Do sauce, green onions and sesame seeds.
- Pineapple Slaw $2.99 Homemade slaw with fresh pineapple.
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad $3.49 Ranch dressing, bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, green onions.
- Texas Toast $2.99 Our version of Texas Toast — grilled with Azorean rub and hot honey butter.
Our customers love The Bearded Chicken…
You really can’t go wrong ordering from The Bearded Chicken. I used them to cater my daughters 3rd birthday party and the food was a huge hit. Prices are reasonable and the food is outstanding! Highly recommend.— Greg Thoren
I’ve ordered from the Bearded Chicken for many occasions and have always been extremely happy with the service and the food! They have catered a 50th birthday party for me and I have ordered from them for smaller parties and holidays. Always amazing!— Maeghen Malone
I’ve ordered from the bearded chicken many times now. From my NFL [Game Day] party to having them cater a family graduation. I can’t say enough about how great of a job Eric at Bearded Chicken did. He’s become my go to catering company since. If anyone is wondering what I would recommend you have to try the wings, steak bomb egg roll and Chourico Egg rolls. You’ll be happy you did. His Portuguese Buffalo sauce is incredible. And I’m waiting to see it in supermarkets it’s that good. So I highly recommend giving the Bearded Chicken a try.— David Crisafulli
We have ordered from the Bearded Chicken for several different occasions. Easy ordering and pick up. Quick responses to questions. The food is always excellent!— Jessica Borges
The bearded chicken catered a birthday party I went to over the weekend. The food was amazing. The Shepard Pie egg roll is a must and the steak and cheese is on point as well. I got one chourico, just one of them so if you order them get two orders and it still won't be enough. The bacon mac and cheese is wonderful a must have for sides. The sauce's for the wings — addictive the honey mustard is in my top 3 and the teriyaki is number 1.— Jon Tetris Owens